No - not really.
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets have been sent attached to a fairly lengthy confirmation email which contains a few links and images - likely triggers for the more sensitive of spam filters. Some mail boxes may not even inform you that emails are being deflected, in which case try the following:
- Log into your Billetto account.
- Click on the 'My tickets' symbol in the top right corner of the screen.
- You should then be able to download your tickets directly from here.
If your tickets do not appear, then there are three possible reasons for this:
- Your payment did not go through successfully and thus you have not been allocated any tickets.
- The organiser has selected not to issue physical tickets to their event, and will instead be using a sign-up sheet to check attendees on the door
- You may be logged in on a different Billetto account than that which was used to purchase your tickets - this could be because you have incidentally created a second Billetto account if you made a typo/spelling mistake when you first signed up.
In which case you will need to contact the organiser to request a copy of your ticket. A link to contacting the event organiser can be found just beneath the main picture on the event page itself. Please include as much information as possible about the transaction to enable the organiser to better assist you.
You can also check the status of your tickets by going to Your Account in the top right corner of the website, and then clicking on My Data, Orders in the Profile section. If the status says Expired then sadly the transaction did not complete, and the money will be automatically refunded back to you. We ask that you try again.
The other state that you can find besides Successful and Expired is "Awaiting_Payment" this state is when the order has been acknowledged and reserved but the payment has yet to be received by Billetto so our system cannot send out the tickets.