If you need to get any extra information about your guests, you can create an additional field for your guest to fill out before they check-out.
Navigate to the event you'd like to change under "My events" section at the top-right panel. You can find this form under Manage > Marketing > Booking questions.
There is also an additional section called "Collect Order Info" in Manage -> Payments -> Order Information; this section allows you to choose if you wish to collect customers addresses and/or names per ticket.
Once created you can find the answers in your guest list report, found in Attendees -> Guestlist
Let's say, you're organising a show with a dinner, and you'd like to ask your guests if they have any dietary preferences.
1. Choose the name of the field
2. Enter any additional information in the description
3. Decide whether the field is required or not for your guests to complete during the ticket purchase
4. Pick the question type, for example: choose between "dropdown" for a multiple choice option; "large field area" for the more expanded response; or "text field" for a one-liner response.
5. Select if you'd like to ask this question before or after the purchase, and once per order or once per ticket. If you query is specific to each guest, choose the latter, to get information about each guest. If your query can apply to the group, you can safely choose the first option.
6. If you'd like this field only to appear on the tickets of the certain type, you can enable this option in the last step & choose the ticket type you like (i.e. ticket that includes dinner, in this example).
Now that you're done, your guests will be able to enter this information on the check-out before they pay for the ticket.
Pick "Booking questions" from the menu in the video to see this feature in action.