If you are using the Zebra ZM600 Thermal Bar Code Printer, you can connect this to your Billetto event.
- Go to Calendar → Manage → Settings
- Mark Enable Zebra ZM600 Ticket PDFs as blue
- Click Save
- Go to Event Manager → Till settings
- Tick off the box saying Enable the option to print e-tickets in A4 format
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page
When selling tickets through Billettos Web Event Manager, you now have the option to print tickets as either PDF’s or via a Zebra printer. To do so follow these few steps:
Go to Calendar → Manage → Event Manager. Click on Web Open in browser.
- Insert your organiser key and terminal name → click Login
- Find your event and click Till
- Choose tickets and payment method
- Confirm email and name
- Choose, if tickets should be printed on your normal A4 size paper or via your Zebra ZM600 printer
When enabling this feature, all orders will automatically get a Download Zebra PDF button under Orders.
Note: This feature is currently only available for Enterprise customers. Want to learn more? Get in touch with us.